Friday, May 10, 2013

Exciting news

I never thought things would happen this fast. I didn't even have intentions on selling the products that I was making but then people started to show interest

so....here it is.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TiaLuke

My Etsy shop with all natural products.

I realize that these products can be easily made by anyone, but I know that there are people who just don't have the time or willingness to do so, so I'm happy to provide them with a way to get their hands on some organic and naturally friendly products for their families :)

If I find a recipe I like, I always go with it and tweak it to make it my own, that's the fun it it!

Here is the Facebook page if you would like to follow to stay updated on new and coming projects I'm working on every night after Isaac's bedtime!

http:www.facebook.com/frombluetogreenish

I've also been given the oppurtunity to sell Greenish stuff at a local store, which is super exciting. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment